BECOMING A CLIENT AND ORDERING OUR SERVICES
Ordering our services never was so easy!
I) SUBMIT OUR APPLICATION FORMS:
For clients who have an understanding of their requirements and who wish to place an order, please complete the respective APPLICATION FORM and forward either on-line or via facsimile:
- CORPORATE APPLICATION FORM
- OFFSHORE DISCRETIONARY TRUST APPLICATION FORM
- OFFSHORE FOUNDATION APPLICATION FORM
- U.S. LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) APPLICATION FORM
- CORPORATE APPLICATION FORM FOR U.K. COMPANIES
- INDIVIDUAL BANK ACCOUNTS
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com in order to revert with full instructions of HOW TO ORDER
Upon placing an order by submitting any of the above APPLICATION FORMS you may also ask for a QUOTATION by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently and once our QUOTATION is accepted you may ask for the issuance of an INVOICE for the service rendered asking our Accounts Dept. at email@example.com.
We have several methods to pay for our services:
- Credit Cards (VISA, MASTERCARD)
- Wire Transfers
- Banker’s Drafts, Cashier’s Checks, International Money Orders, Postal Orders, Cash
- Western Union, MoneyGram
(*) For a purchase via credit card we should need the following:
- Copy of the holder’s passport
- Copy of the front/flip side of the card
- Duly signed Credit Card Application Form (form to be provided on request)
Please advise us HOW you want to pay us and we will be happy to provide necessary instructions.
III) EXPLORATORY DISCUSSION:
If you would like to have an EXPLORATORY DISCUSSION without obligation please CONTACT a Director or Consultant of our firm by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (advising a telephone number and the most appropriate time to be contacted)
IV) TRANSFER OF MANAGEMENT TO OUR COMPANY:
If you already own or control an offshore company and you are either dissatisfied with the current Management Company or would prefer to consolidate your International Corporate Services through a dedicated point of contact then please contact us at email@example.com and a Director or Senior Manager will respond to your inquiry immediately.