Free Trade Zones were created with the specific purpose of facilitating inward investment and, as a consequence, the Company formation procedures have been made relatively simple.
Companies operating in a Free Zone are treated as being outside of the UAE for legal purposes and this makes free zone incorporation particularly suitable for businesses intending to use the UAE as a regional manufacturing or distribution base, with the bulk of their trading activity carried on elsewhere in the world.
Free zone incentives include:
– 100% foreign Company ownership
– Exemption from any and all import duties
– Freedom from corporate taxation for a 50 year period
– 100% repatriation of capital and profits
– Inexpensive energy
– Easy access to a skilled and experienced workforce
– Excellent administrative support
We can offer our fully-comprehensive incorporation services in the following jurisdictions/free zone areas:
– Ras Al Khaimah – Investment Authority (RAKIA)
– Dubai – Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA)
– Dubai – Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA)
– Sharjah – Airport International Free Zone (SAIF)
– Sharjah – Hamriyah Free Zone (Port) Authority (HFZA)